- John GithongoGNAP Governance Fellow, CEO of Inuka Kenya and Former Permanent Secretary at the Office of the President of Kenya, Chairman of the Board for the Africa Centre for Open Governance, Kenya
- Dr. Ibrahim AbouleishGNAP Social Entrepreneur Fellow, founder of SEKEM, Egypt
- Clare AkamanziGNAP Governance Fellow, Chief Operating Officer of the Rwanda Development Board (RDB), Rwanda
- Reda OulamineCivil Society Fellow, Senior Attorney and Founder of Oulamine Law Group, USA and Morocco
- Magatte WadeGNAP Business Fellow, Founder of Adina World Beverages and Tiossan, Senegal and USA
The father of a US teenager who stowed away in a wheel well on a flight to Hawaii has said his son was unhappy at school and trying to return to Somalia.
Kenyan MPs propose making it a criminal offence to address an official incorrectly, the latest move in a status struggle with newly created governors.
South Sudan withdraws charges against four top politicians accused of the alleged coup plot that triggered the civil war.