- John GithongoGNAP Governance Fellow, CEO of Inuka Kenya and Former Permanent Secretary at the Office of the President of Kenya, Chairman of the Board for the Africa Centre for Open Governance, Kenya
- Dr. Ibrahim AbouleishGNAP Social Entrepreneur Fellow, founder of SEKEM, Egypt
- Clare AkamanziGNAP Governance Fellow, Chief Operating Officer of the Rwanda Development Board (RDB), Rwanda
- Reda OulamineCivil Society Fellow, Senior Attorney and Founder of Oulamine Law Group, USA and Morocco
- Magatte WadeGNAP Business Fellow, Founder of Adina World Beverages and Tiossan, Senegal and USA
The Foreign Office says operations at the UK embassy in Tripoli are to be temporarily suspended as violence worsens in Libya.
Tunisia has closed its main border crossing with Libya after thousands of stranded Egyptian and other foreign nationals tried to break through.
The Ebola outbreak is spreading faster than efforts to control it, the head of the World Health Organization tells West African leaders.