- John GithongoGNAP Governance Fellow, CEO of Inuka Kenya and Former Permanent Secretary at the Office of the President of Kenya, Chairman of the Board for the Africa Centre for Open Governance, Kenya
- Dr. Ibrahim AbouleishGNAP Social Entrepreneur Fellow, founder of SEKEM, Egypt
- Clare AkamanziGNAP Governance Fellow, Chief Operating Officer of the Rwanda Development Board (RDB), Rwanda
- Reda OulamineCivil Society Fellow, Senior Attorney and Founder of Oulamine Law Group, USA and Morocco
- Magatte WadeGNAP Business Fellow, Founder of Adina World Beverages and Tiossan, Senegal and USA
Hull City agree a fee with West Ham to sign Senegal international midfielder Mohamed Diame.
Southern African leaders reject calls by Lesotho's exiled prime minister for the immediate deployment of troops to his country, an official tells the BBC.
Kenya's President Kenyatta launches the biometric registration of civil servants in an attempt to remove "ghost workers" from the government's payroll.