- John GithongoGNAP Governance Fellow, CEO of Inuka Kenya and Former Permanent Secretary at the Office of the President of Kenya, Chairman of the Board for the Africa Centre for Open Governance, Kenya
- Dr. Ibrahim AbouleishGNAP Social Entrepreneur Fellow, founder of SEKEM, Egypt
- Clare AkamanziGNAP Governance Fellow, Chief Operating Officer of the Rwanda Development Board (RDB), Rwanda
- Reda OulamineCivil Society Fellow, Senior Attorney and Founder of Oulamine Law Group, USA and Morocco
- Magatte WadeGNAP Business Fellow, Founder of Adina World Beverages and Tiossan, Senegal and USA
Oscar Pistorius is physically sick during his murder trial as he hears evidence from a post-mortem examination on his girlfriend's body.
More than 1,000 people have protested in South Sudan's capital, Juba, accusing the UN of arming rebels - a charge it denies.
Africa's wealthiest businessman Aliko Dangote is set to fulfil his promise to reward Nigeria with $1m for winning the 2013 Nations Cup.