- John GithongoGNAP Governance Fellow, CEO of Inuka Kenya and Former Permanent Secretary at the Office of the President of Kenya, Chairman of the Board for the Africa Centre for Open Governance, Kenya
- Dr. Ibrahim AbouleishGNAP Social Entrepreneur Fellow, founder of SEKEM, Egypt
- Clare AkamanziGNAP Governance Fellow, Chief Operating Officer of the Rwanda Development Board (RDB), Rwanda
- Reda OulamineCivil Society Fellow, Senior Attorney and Founder of Oulamine Law Group, USA and Morocco
- Magatte WadeGNAP Business Fellow, Founder of Adina World Beverages and Tiossan, Senegal and USA
South Africa says non-citizens arriving from Ebola-affected areas of West Africa will not be allowed into the country.
Two American aid workers infected with Ebola in Africa has been released from hospital after treatment in the United States.
There have been fierce clashes between militia and international peacekeepers in the capital of Central African Republic.