GNAP addresses many of the long-standing issues facing entrepreneurship and development in Africa. These issues include:
- The need of a collaborative platform between actors such as civil society, academic, political, business, media and international actors sharing a passion for a bright African future.
- The importance of a collective action to foster Africa’s prosperity and integrate the continent into the globalized world.
- Lack of communication between agencies and partners
- The lack of voice for smaller, African-led organizations
- Redundancy in organization objectives and trajectories